Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thanks for all my dear friends


Maybe I'm really too frustrated these days that everyone awares of it. Or it might also demonstrate the power of blog...anyways, thanks for everyone's care, comfort and cheers these days, esp. the IMMEDIATE ACTION that chin ren # 1 has taken. Truly appreciate it even though somewhere of my body is still painful :P


Good news is I'm back. At least i feel like i came out from depression and like holding back my value, and I'm going to stick on it no matter what. There are too many things out of our control and for me, it was the very first time that my value is being attacked in such an unexpected way. i was very upset and my latest statement "There is no value at all" did scare some of you who know me very well, i know. But now, I'm back. I will live happily with my own value, at my own pace, in my little world.


Cheers! (if i know how to write french, i will write and let you know i do remember how to say it, and you know why :P)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only you got a painful body...haha..You should appreciate it.. because I entirely devoted myself to comfort you that night (u know what i mean...hahha). But, gotta thank you by return...I wasn't upset.. but i did needed some crazy time...And you gave it to me.

Cheers! Santé! (but the actual meaning is different from Eng.)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Carol !~~~
I am Blogger #2 ..

Carol said...

u are blogger #2?
so who u are?!

Anonymous said...

Blogger#2 = Wing