Saturday, March 03, 2007

I can live without you... I just don't want to...

Home working people like me is super relaxing. Last night i picked a movie at will after 6pm and i chosed a branded new VCD at home, Rumor has it... as a treat for myself. :P

Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Costner and Mark Ruffalo somehow guarantee the acting of the film is not a problem. In fact, the movie made very good use with one of the all the time best seller, "The graduates" as the main line.

Though audiences like me would feel that the storyboard is too unrealistic, i do admire the wisdom of the writer pretty much. How many people are willing to bear the sadness of betrayal him/herself for having the love? and do you think you can carry on your life happily and tried very very best to put your feet into his/her shoe?

Smart, funny, cute, caring and understanding men is like another creature on the edge of extinction. :P

Personally share sooooo much a remarkable line made by Jennifer,
"I can live without you...I just don't want to..."
Maybe this is one of the most popular statements that many of us shared in common.

How long you have been so picky on your mate by having a scoreboard all the time to judge the goods and bads? How long you've forgotten to admire his/her goods? And how long you've forgotten to appreciate the devotion of others?

i...enjoy the movie

No comments: